News & Updates
January 27th 2012
Our new office opened at Technopark,kerala
July 27th 2012
We are hiring Professsionals.Please send your resume to our email-id.
Experience & Research
Good Service always keeps our clients with us anytime. We need to understand the client experience from their point of view as well as from the view point of sales, from delivery of value to emotional fulfillment.
Successful companies like Webture Technologies place clients at the requirement analysis stage -making process and develop strategies or follow ups that deliver a effective and positive experience at every milestone of the project.
Evolving into a client-employee compact organization is no small feat. Our exclusive strategy helps gather high-quality customer feedback, and smoothens up with an understanding of how the client experience relates to internal and sales factors. The result is success in business decisions backed by intelligent research and industry expertise from our expert teams.
A customer won’t be satisfied if we develop their requirements in just like others already have. They need something innovative as well as effective always. Our motto explains delivering on overall expectations in specific milestones.
- Identify the project outcomes (satisfaction, retention, loyalty, etc.) you want to affect.
- Accurately measure milestones throughout the client experience.
- Incorporate corporative and transactional data that relate to simple or normal behavior.
· Website Analysis
To accelerate the design process, fix flaws early in initial milestones, identify coding, compatibility and navigation issues, decrease technical support requests, pinpointing the web marketing strategy and track client satisfaction.
· Product Analysis
To assess how the proposed product stacks up against the market so you have the market intelligence needed to guide development and effective promotion.
Best analysis and editorial support and advice for the proposed website
- Management of content over time, including information architecture review and action plan
- Developing your web presence in accordance with your strategic goals including stats analysis, web editorial surgeries and action plans, review of online communications strategies etc
- Integrating emarketing with social media promotions
- Facilitating user experience research: user testing.
- Re Usability and accessibility
- Information design